Burton Park opened Warwick Lodge, the new Huntington’s disease ward, earlier this year following a significant investment into specialised equipment and an extensive refurbishment. The ward forms part of the wider Burton Park site, which oers neurorehabilitation and care for those with a progressive neurological condition (PNC) or an acquired brain injury (ABI).
- Tracie Huckerby, Hospital Director
- Dr Martine Stoels, Consultant Neuropsychiatrist
- Danielle Desperles-Hughes, Consultant Clinical Psychologist
- Angela Hill, Advanced Practice Physiotherapist
- Robena Dhadda, Speech and Language Therapist
Refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the day. Please inform us of any dietary requirements beforehand.
Please call Samantha Coburn-Kett on 07525 770 480 to book your place
November 22, 2018
9:30 am – 3:15 pm
Priory Burton Park
Melton Mowbray, LE13 0RD